February 11, 2005

You are imagining things.

Kay said I'm evil. She said she can still see the tigress with the whip in me. She expressed that she can't stand it that I have such a harmless and angelic face but I am actually evil. She insists that I have multiple personalities. She even started predicting my giving very wicked and mean responses to her. She dreams of me (I must say I'm very disturbed by the occurences).

I think she needs to see a shrink. I know of one. The one I am still seeing every full moon.

xxx

I miss the bad English, like 'austin power'.

Isn't it funny? Almost the first thing I miss. I won't say if it's the last. And all those 'conjunction' phrases. Sounds great? Sounds great. Sounds great. Must be two times.

xxx

It's snowing in Singapore.

Ya, right. How did all this sunlight come about? Shitzzz...

xxx

In-between, I won 1 miserable buck.

New card game I picked up from Wenn's house last night. The whole point is, really, not to be greedy. And, some people are just damn suay. Blackjack, schwimmen, in-between... Mahjong is still at the bottom of the list.

I don't like to drag when it comes to winning or losing money. Mahjong is too long a process. By the south wind, I will start throwing out any tile just as long as someone wins and the game moves along.

I'm the best mahjong kaki you can find. You just have to tell me what you are waiting for.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 18:52